Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Funny Birthday Card

This blog is gonna be quick and dirty because I have to run to a birthday party in 15 minutes! Yikes! Leave it to me to procrastinate, but I just whipped this card up for my cousin, Ryan.






Haha. This little skunk is so stupid looking since I added the googly eye! He makes me laugh! I love to add puns to some of my cards, and when I saw this stamp set from Lil' Inkers I just had to have it because it's full of snarky sentiments.



Upon closer inspection, you'll see that it's not ACTUALLY an insult. Which is why the inside of the card reads: 

I'm going to enter this into the following chalenges:


  • Just Us Girls Challenge: "Celebrate"
  • Seize the Birthday Challenge "Anything Goes Birthday"  Seriously if you haven't checked out this challenge - DO IT!! I don't know why there aren't more birthday-themed challenges when that's the primary form of cards I use. 
  • A BIG thank you goes out to My Favorite Things challenge which provided me with a great sketch!! 
Thank you SO much for all your support. I read each and every comment and try to visit your blogs, too!

18 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at the greeting! Love the cute skunk and the fun balloon paper. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls and Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little skunk is so cute with that googly eye! That sentiment is awesome, I love sentiments that at first glance look like they mean something different. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Skunk is great and it is so funny along with the comment-This made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this set, it's such a great idea! As is the googlie eye on your skunk ... totally fits with the snarky sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is adorable! I love the googly eye! Great layout and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card , love the layout of it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This skunk makes me laugh too and that sentiment is so perfect and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stinkin' cute Becca. Sorry for the pun! It is a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute card....cuuuute sentiment! hope you have a fabby weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word! This card is so cute!! I love the skunk image with the fun googly eye and that sentiment...totally fun. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, good advise to always read the fine prints! :) This is totally cute and so much fun. Love the happy colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its all in the delivery and this card delivers!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card. Love the cute skunk and that sentiment is a hoot. Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable n such a happy colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here you go again...another stinkin cute card....pun intended! LOL Thanks for joining us again at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete