Tuesday, September 19, 2017

WINNERS! Growing in Unity Week

Hello Friends,
My apologies in the delay of announcing winners for the Growing In Unity Prizes. Thanks to their super generosity, two winners will get an awesome bundle o' swag from Unity. 


And the winners are..........
Mary Johnson
and
scrapPamondo

Please send your mailing addresses to bexcruger at gmail dot com

Thanks for the lovely comments alllll of you left last week.

If you're looking to see one last Unity project before you go, check out the card I made for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop - complete with lots of glitter! 


Thanks for popping by!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited!! Thank you to you and Unity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWOWWOW!!!! I won!! Oh, such wonderful notice is this, Becca!!! :D Thanks so much to you and Unity! I'm so happy!! I write you immediately! :D
    Congrats to Mary Johnson, too! :)

    ReplyDelete